Serving the North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, and
Conway areas of South Carolina...and
Graphic design and web design project prices
are determined on a job-to-job basis.
Quotes are available
For more information regarding rates and services for portraits, including beach portraits,
visit my photography specific web site SplashStudioPhotography.como
Email is the fastest way to communicate with me.
If you'd prefer to chat via phone please email me your phone number and
nature of your call and I'll gladly give you a call.
BEACH PORTRAIT INQUIRIES...
If you inquiring about beach portrait rates they may be found online here.
If you are inquiring about beach portraits (Splash Studio receives
a high volume of requests), the following info MUST be included:
1) Due to the high volume of beach portrait inquiries, it is importaint you've taken the time to review beach portrait pricing before contacting Splash Studio. I am not always able to answer pricing questions that are not already addressed on my web site. Have you aleady reviewed the pricing?
Yes or no?
2) Requested date range for your portraits. Beach portraits are typically taken one hour before sunset, so please do not include your departure date, or your arrival date if you'll be too tired from traveling that day.
3) The number of people in your group (and ages of children if applicable).
4) The address (hotel/condo name, street, city) where you will be staying while on vacation. Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach are two different cities. Please specify the exact address and which city. This is crucial info in assisting me with booking sessions.
5) Your preference of a sunrise session or sunset session. If you are up for either let me know that as well. Sunrise sessions begin at sunrise and sunset sessions begin one hour before sunset. Reference the Beach Portrait Info page for help with sunrise and sunset times. Regarding availability, please keep in mind sunset sessions fill up much more quickly than sunrise sessions.
6) A contact phone number. You will only be contacted by phone if necessary after the session is booked.
7) In the Subject line enter your last name and "Beach Portrait Inquiry"
• Ready, set, email me.
JULIE'S PROFILE ON: